Help for organisations
Engender is an organisation with gender equality expertise. We can help
you to meet legal requirements, find inequalities that are undermining your
services, and make change that delivers positive outcomes.
Support for organisations
We have worked with a range of public bodies in Scotland to support their
Key projects include:
- Developing and delivery equality impact assessment training for a range
of different public authorities.
- Producing guidance on equalities practice for specific types of
organisation, to enable them to develop and change their services.
- Coaching senior leaders on equalities practice.
- Providing consultancy on specific policies and programmes, to ensure
that the design was equality-proofed.
- Troubleshooting equality impact assessment processes.
Support for groups
Engender is also pleased to support voluntary and campaign groups working for equality.
- Talks and workshops on feminism or specific policy areas
- Co-production events
- Informal advice or support for your campaigns
- Facilitating events
Work with us
We would be
pleased to discuss your needs with you on a confidential basis. You can contact
us through this website, or email us at email@example.com to arrange to speak with one of the team.