Help for organisations
Engender is an organisation with gender equality expertise. We can help you to meet legal requirements, find inequalities that are undermining your services, and make change that delivers positive outcomes.
Support for organisations
We have worked with a range of public bodies in Scotland to support their equalities work.
Key projects include:
- Developing and delivery equality impact assessment training for a range of different public authorities.
- Producing guidance on equalities practice for specific types of organisation, to enable them to develop and change their services.
- Coaching senior leaders on equalities practice.
- Providing consultancy on specific policies and programmes, to ensure that the design was equality-proofed.
- Troubleshooting equality impact assessment processes.
Support for groups
Engender is also pleased to support voluntary and campaign groups working for equality.
We can offer:
- Talks and workshops on feminism or specific policy areas
- Co-production events
- Informal advice or support for your campaigns
- Facilitating events
Sign up to our mailing list
Receive key feminist updates direct to your inbox: