All self-identified women who agree that they are feminists are welcome to join Engender. Membership costs £20 a year. Students are offered a discounted rate of £5 and can access this by writing 'student' in the discount code box and stating their graduations date.
We want all women to be members of Engender, regardless of circumstances, so if you cannot pay, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll give you a discount code for free membership, no questions asked.
Individual members get:
- A monthly update of what we’ve been up to.
- Friday Feminist Five. Every Friday a summary of the most important stories, events, and information of the week will land in your inbox.
- Preview copies of our research reports and lobbying documents.
- Invitations to Engender’s members-only discussion events.
- Priority free booking for our public events.
- Members-only activism training.
Organisational membership is on offer to women's organisations or groups, or organisations with women’s sections, departments or units in Scotland.
Fees for organisations are as follows:
Free (annual income under £5,000) FREE
Small (annual income between £5,000 -100,000) £25
Medium (annual income over £100,000) £50
Large (annual income over £1,000,000) £150
Associate membership is on offer to organisations and groups who are committed to tackeling inequality in Scotland. Associate membership fees are the same as organisational membership fees (see above.) Associate members can expect the same benefits as our organisational members, however will be listed on our separate searchable equalities database.
Sign up to our mailing list
Receive key feminist updates direct to your inbox: