I want to join as an individual
All feminist women are welcome to join Engender, and receive:
- Friday Feminist Five. Every Friday a summary of the most important stories, events, and information of the week will land in your inbox.
- Preview copies of our research reports and lobbying documents.
- Invitations to Engender’s members-only discussion events and training.
- Priority booking for our free public events
- Discounts on our (occasional) ticketed events
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
Membership normally costs £20 a year, and renews annually, or £5 for students (just put 'student' in the discount code box, and enter your graduation date – we’ll contact you once you’ve graduated to see if you are in a position to increase your membership payment).
We want all women to be members of Engender regardless of circumstances, so if you can’t pay, just drop us an email before you sign up to email@example.com and we'll give you a discount code for free membership. There’s no need to tell us why you need the code, we just need to hear from you so we can activate your membership.
If you are in a position to make an additional monthly payment to Engender to support our work, we’d love to invite you to become a Friend of Engender. Friends of Engender donate £5 or more a month, instead of an annual fee.
Sign up to our mailing list
Receive key feminist updates direct to your inbox: